[tor-dev] tor meetings for the week of November 10: including triage party!

Nick Mathewson nickm at freehaven.net
Fri Nov 7 15:18:14 UTC 2014

Good morning/afternoon/evening!

On Tuesday at 1700 UTC, there is the regular patch workshop.

On Wednesday at 1330 UTC, there is our regularly scheduled development meeting.

On Thursday at 1330 UTC, there is a bug triage party, where we will
try to figure out what we need to solve in 0.2.6, and what we can mark
as nice-to-have-but-deferrable.

All meetings are on the #tor-dev channel on OFTC; if we get too noisy
or have a conflict, we'll move somewhere else.  Everybody is welcome!

yrs,
--
Nick