[tor-dev] Reminder: tor development meetings every Wednesday, 1900UTC

Nick Mathewson nickm at torproject.org
Tue May 20 15:17:21 UTC 2014

Hi, all!

Here's your regular reminder for the weekly IRC meeting for people
working on the program "tor".  (This won't cover all the other
programs developed under the Tor
umbrella.)

The next meeting time will be:

     Wednesday May 21, 19:00 UTC.

(That's 3pm EDT and 12:00 noon PDT.)

As usual, we'll do it on the #tor-dev IRC channel, unless the meeting
turns out to be too disruptive for the rest of the channel or vice
versa.

I've seen a drop-off in the number of people coming since I stopped
sending these out weekly, so I think now's a fine time to start doing
them weekly again.

cheers,
--
Nick