[tor-dev] Finding the catch probability

saurav dahal dahal.saurav at gmail.com
Mon May 12 02:25:37 UTC 2014

In the paper entitled "*A new cell-counting-based attack against Tor*, Zhen
Ling, Junzhou Luo, Wei Yu, Xinwen Fuz, Dong Xuan, Weijia Jia", in Fig. 9,
Catch probability graph is drawn.

I am interested in finding out this graph using "Shadow Simulator" to find
out the probability of selection of that entry node by changing the
bandwidth of that node.

Can anybody please tell me how to find out this graph using this simulator.

Thanks,

--

Saurav Dahal,
Wireless communication and Networking lab,