[tor-dev] Rewrite Tor Weather Project

Abhiram Chintangal abhiram.chintangal at gmail.com
Thu May 1 06:33:00 UTC 2014

Jonathan,

Glad that you are interested in working on Weather. Your experience with
Django can certainly come in handy.

The wiki-page[1] for the project houses all the information you need to
get started. It has links to the repositories and tickets that we are
working on.

I beleive that regular tor-weather meetings are being planned. Usually,
it happens around Wedenesdays at 17:00/18:00 UTC on #tor-dev.

Cheers!

Abhiram Chintangal

[1]: https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/weather-in-2014