[tor-dev] Reminder: Tor weekly dev meetings all April, Wednesday at 19:00 UTC

Nick Mathewson nickm at freehaven.net
Mon Mar 31 23:21:17 UTC 2014

Hi, all.

This is another developer's meeting for working on the program "tor".
(This won't cover all the other programs developed under the Tor
umbrella.)

We're going to try doing the weekly meeting on Wednesday.

The meeting time will be:

     Wednesday April 2, 19:00 UTC.

(That's 3pm EDT and 12:00 noon PDT)

As before, we'll do it on the #tor-dev IRC channel, unless the
meeting turns out to be too disruptive for the rest of the channel or
vice versa.

Starting in April, I'm sending these reminders out monthly rather than
weekly, unless that causes a huge drop in attendance. So, no more of
these emails for a month or so.

I'm sending this out now so that nobody thinks it's an April Fools
thing if I do it tomorrow.

cheers,
--
Nick