[tor-dev] GSoC Proposal: Relay Web Status Dashboard

Bang Hui Lim limbanghui at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 08:02:24 UTC 2014

Hi Damian,

>Arm's development codebase has already been ported from TorCtl to Stem.
It's a bit of a mess right now from the overhaul, but functional...

Omg yes, you are right! I realize I was looking at the source for the
release version instead :( . Thanks for pointing that out!

>> First would be to design the user onboarding flow - how the user gets
from selecting a certain configuration to managing the views.

>I'm not sure what you mean in this paragraph.

I will try to make things clearer in my next revision.

>> 19 May - 25 May - Initial Architecture of Relay Web Status Dashboard,
Discussion and review with mentor

>Actually, this is what I'm hoping for the proposal to cover. ;)

Sounds good!

I will continue working on the proposal. Thanks for taking the time to
review it!

Cheers
Bang