[tor-dev] StegoTorus gsoc2014

vmon at riseup.net vmon at riseup.net
Thu Mar 27 17:47:51 UTC 2014

Hey Amin,

Good to hear from you. As the first step try to download the latest
stegotorus code:

git clone https://github.com/zackw/stegotorus
cd stegotorus
git checkout tor-improve

and try to compile it:

autoreconf
./configure PKG_CONFIG_PATH=`pwd`&& make

When you are successfully able to build it then, then I'll ask you to
write a minor patch for Stegotorus to test your ability for being a
successful GSoC candidate.

> I will send the edited proposal to you in order to discuss it.
> Again, I am so sorry for the delay.
Sure, It is OK to submit a proposal to address the open tasks, however
you need to show in your proposal that you understood the tasks and you
have some idea about how to resolve them.

Best of luck,
vmon