[tor-dev] GSoC 2014 Txtorcon/stem integration

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Tue Mar 25 18:52:12 UTC 2014

> After the weekend is fine. The next deadline, as I understand, is April
> 5 at which point we (Tor people) need to have all the proposals
> ranked. So, your final proposal would need to be ready some time before
> that (say, end of March latest) as we need time to put together final
> rankings (with many different mentors, etc) before then. We have
> something like 32 proposals in the pipeline, way more than can be
> accepted.

Just gonna add the earlier the better. Getting revisions in now will
allow you and Meejah to go through a few iterations (rather than a
last minute update which would be too late for feedback).

We're getting our ducks in a row long before the April 5th deadline,
so scraping close to that means that your revisions might not be taken
into account.

Cheers! -Damian