[tor-dev] Stegotorus - DELETE_METHOD

vmon at riseup.net vmon at riseup.net
Mon Mar 24 10:21:38 UTC 2014

Hey Noah,

I somehow lost your email and can't find it. But at first look it
seemed to me that autoreconf(and configure) is not defining the
DELETE_METHOD in config.h while it supposed to do so by virtue of
"configure.ac:85:AX_CXX_DELETE_METHOD". Did you run autoreconf before
going ahead with configure?

FYI, this is how the bundler maker, makes stegotorus on a (relatively)
clean debian x86_64 vm:

	git clone "$(STEGOTORUS_HOME)" "$(STEGOTORUS_WORK)"
	cd "$(STEGOTORUS_WORK)" && git checkout tor-improve #&& git checkout --detach "$(STEGOTORUS_TAG)"
	cd "$(STEGOTORUS_WORK)" && autoreconf
	cd "$(STEGOTORUS_WORK)" && ./configure PKG_CONFIG_PATH=`pwd`&& make

For me after I run the autoreconf and configure, I'll have the following line in config.h:

#define DELETE_METHOD = delete

Could you please verify that and if not re-run the autoreconf, you might
also want to share your automake and gcc version with me.

You also might want to send me config.log for further investigation.

Wish you all the best with your stegotorus adventure,
vmon