[tor-dev] Stegotorus - lisboost problem

vmon at riseup.net vmon at riseup.net
Sun Mar 23 09:39:11 UTC 2014

Hey Noah,

> The configure file cant seem to digest libboost (on ubuntu). i
> installed 1.53-all-dev in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ and then took
The problem is that not all distribution come with libboost.pc file
(ubuntu/debian come with individual pc file for each component of boost
but not one pc file for the whole boost library). I have left a
libboost.pc file in the root directory of Stegotorus. Just copy it into
/usr/lib/pkgconfig or where ever your other package config (.pc) files
reside. We should resolve this problem more fundamentally if your
application goes through.

Thanks for your efforts and let me know if you managed to pass this
barrier.

Best of luck,
vmon