[tor-dev] GSoC 2014 : Rewrite Tor Weather

Sreenatha Bhatlapenumarthi sreenatha.dev at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 16:37:12 UTC 2014

> Hi Sreenatha!  Glad to hear you're interested in Tor Weather!
>
> Just a quick reminder about GSoC: the student application deadline is
> really soon, in like four days or so from now.  Be sure to get your
> application in by the deadline!

Done. Updated proposal on melange[0].

Not sure what other advice you're looking for.  Do you have any specific
> questions?

Is the proposal and/or timeline detailed enough?
Did I miss anything regarding the required project work?
I am somewhat at a loss regarding the list of tickets to be closed as a
part of the project. Obviously, I'll try to fix them all if possible but
I'd much rather focus on a set of high priority tickets. Can you suggest
any?

> Thanks for working on Weather!

My pleasure.

Cheers,