[tor-dev] Interested in GSoC - Hidden Service Naming or Hidden Service Searching

Jeremy Rand biolizard89 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 00:25:01 UTC 2014

On 03/04/2014 11:31 AM, George Kadianakis wrote:
> AFAIK, you can submit multiple proposals. Even multiple proposals
> through different FOSS projects. Like I suggested in my previous mail,
> I would even encourage you to submit multiple proposals since the HS
> search engine project has gotten plenty of student attention lately.
>
> Cheers!
Sorry for delayed reply, school had me busy.

What is the preferred way to get feedback on a full proposal?  Is there
a way to submit a draft proposal on the GSoC website so that Tor devs
can read it and send me feedback, but I can revise it before the
deadline?  Or should I just post a link in an e-mail to the Tor-Dev
list?  Also, does Tor prefer proposals in plain text, PDF, or some other
format?

Thanks,
-Jeremy Rand