[tor-dev] Panopticlick summer project

Yan Zhu yan at torproject.org
Tue Mar 18 18:09:12 UTC 2014

On 03/17/2014 04:41 AM, Gunes Acar wrote:
> Hi Yan,
>
> Glad that you're interested in the project.
> It'd be very nice collaborate with you on this.
>
> Indeed, we've been corresponding with Peter for a related project and
> I mentioned my intention to work as a middleman between EFF and Tor.

Great, it seems that Peter and I are both interested and willing to help.

Regarding
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/6119#comment:10, Peter
says he has some reluctance to open source the project (not the data)
because it might make it easier for some websites to track visitors
without their consent.

-Yan