[tor-dev] Call for testing/review: obfsclient-0.0.1

Yawning Angel yawning at schwanenlied.me
Mon Mar 17 17:48:43 UTC 2014

On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 13:26:25 +0100
Fabian Keil <freebsd-listen at fabiankeil.de> wrote:

> My pleasure. Unfortunately I apparently missed one issue on FreeBSD
> 8.4:
> https://redports.org/~fk/20140317110212-48719-187908/obfsclient-0.0.1.log

Ah, that's a easy fix.  FreeBSD 8.x's sys/cdefs.h doesn't define
__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS when the compiler is using C++11, so the limit
macros aren't getting defined when I pull in cstdint.

Fixed in: 5ab2988bdd390cdf557b4fd971dcd64380dd8ab5

> When I tested rc2 with Redports the 8.4 build systems had
> network problems and thus this might not be a new problem:
> https://redports.org/buildarchive/20140302115957-67062/

It's code I changed for rc2.  No biggie.

I don't think that the build fixes for Darwin/FreeBSD warrant tagging
0.0.2 on their own, but it should be easy to work around in the port
package (it's a minor tweak to CXXFLAGS if the host is < FreeBSD 9.1).

Thanks!

--
Yawning Angel