[tor-dev] Panopticlick summer project

Georg Koppen gk at torproject.org
Mon Mar 17 14:44:50 UTC 2014

Hi,

Gunes Acar:
> Dear All,
>
> My name is Gunes Acar, a 2nd year PhD student at Computer Security and
> Industrial Cryptography (COSIC) group of University of Leuven.
>
> I work with Prof. Claudia Diaz and study online tracking and browser
> fingerprinting. I'd like to work on "Panopticlick"
> (https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/volunteer.html.en#panopticlick)
> summer
> project and other fingerprinting related issues which I tried to
> outline below:

thanks for your interest! That is a lot of stuff to do for one summer.
:) I am happy to help you with whatever you choose to work on but,
personally, I'd like to see the Panopticlick project get into shape as
outlined in the link you referred to. As you are not applying for the
GSoC what time frame do you have in mind for working on these things?

Georg