[tor-dev] GSoC - Search Engine for Hidden services

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) lists at infosecurity.ch
Sun Mar 16 19:27:13 UTC 2014

<mailto:desnacked at riseup.net>>:

    > API development
    >
    > In addition, ahmia.fi <http://ahmia.fi/> provides RESTful API to
    integrate other services
    to use hidden service description information (see
    https://ahmia.fi/documentation/ <https://ahmia.fi/documentation/>).
    Hidden services can integrate their
    descriptions directly to the hidden service list (see
    https://ahmia.fi/documentation/descriptionProposal/
    <https://ahmia.fi/documentation/descriptionProposal/>).

I just added manually all the known globaleaks sites
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GlobaLeaks#GlobaLeaks_uses) to the Ahmia
Directory, so we can test the experimental feature of GlobaLeaks that
generate a Description.json documented at
https://ahmia.fi/documentation/descriptionProposal/

    > Integration with Tor2web
    > Thanks to our suggestion recently, Tor2web has implemented a feature
    that provides secure and anonymous statistics within a day. I want to
    implement to implement an automatic fetch and handling of this data.
    > Ahmia.fi should fetch these and add each new .onion page

The experimental statistics documented here:
https://github.com/globaleaks/Tor2web-3.0/wiki/OpenData

Fabio

--
Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)
HERMES - Center for Transparency and Digital Human Rights