[tor-dev] Call for testing/review: obfsclient-0.0.1
yawning at schwanenlied.me
Sun Mar 16 00:59:47 UTC 2014
I just tagged the obfsclient v0.0.1 (Release)
Download at: https://github.com/Yawning/obfsclient/releases/tag/v0.0.1
Major changes since 0.0.1-rc2:
* Invalid padding lengths in obfs3/ScrambleSuit handshakes are now
* Handshake timeout is now set to a random interval between 60 and 120
* The ScrambleSuit probability distributions are now closer to what
* "--version" will now cause obfsclient to print the version and exit.
* Various code cleanups.
Some notes about ScrambleSuit:
* I reverted the "workaround" I had for bug #11100, so Session Ticket
handshakes to bridges running obfsproxy 0.2.6 will fail if they have
been running long enough to trigger the bug condition.
* Actual protocol behavior is closer to obfsproxy than my previous
releases, but still not identical to 0.2.7. the next obfsproxy
release will close the difference further.
Hopefully it is of some use to people.
Special thanks to Fabian Keil for help testing and fixing the various
Questions, comments, feedback appreciated as always,
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the tor-dev