[tor-dev] GSOC Proposal - Orbot and Orfox

Amogh Pradeep amoghbl1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 04:53:35 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I, Amogh Pradeep, of International Institute of Information Technology,
Hyderabad, India, plan to participate in Google Summer of Code this time.
Here a link to my proposal(just a mock up),
https://github.com/amoghbl1/Orfox/blob/master/GSOC.txt please take a look
at it and feel free to give me a few pointers.
A short introduction of me and what I have been working on-
As I like to develop on Android, I work with the guardian project on mainly
Orbot and recently on Orfox too. I hope to continue working on Orbot
throughout the summer and therefore wish to do my project on the same.
Please refer to the proposal for further information.
Best,
Amogh Pradeep,
Developer, Student.