[tor-dev] Coordination of censorship analysis tool

sarnicki at student.agh.edu.pl sarnicki at student.agh.edu.pl
Wed Mar 5 09:16:49 UTC 2014

W dniu 2014-03-04 17:20, John Mood napisał(a):
> Hi Piotr,
>
> This page should help:
> https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/volunteer#project-tor
>
> On 04/03/14 15:17, sarnicki at student.agh.edu.pl wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> could you provide some information about your progress on the
>> project? I am interested in developing the tool, but I don't want to
>> duplicate your work.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Piotr

Thank you, but I have already seen this page, and I don't think it
addresses my problem. I was regarding a discussion that took place here
in February [1], which suggested, that somebody is already developing
this tool. However, his repository [2] indicates, that no work is in
fact done.
I am asking, because I would like to develop this tool as a GSoC
project, but I don't want to interfere with work that is currently being
done.

[1]
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2014-February/006171.html
[2] http://gitweb.tobiasrang.com/