[tor-dev] Call for testing/review: obfsclient-0.0.1rc2
yawning at schwanenlied.me
Sun Mar 2 07:15:49 UTC 2014
I have a new release candidate of obfsclient available now.
Notable changes since 0.0.1rc1:
* Use OpenSSL's CSPRNG instead of arc4random rng from libevent
* Use a CTR_DRBG instead of WELL512
* ScrambleSuit session tickets saved to disk also include a timestamp
* ScrambleSuit is better about discarding handshake data for sessions
* ScrambleSuit IAT obfuscation is disabled by default
* The SOCKS5 TTL Expired code is sent when the handshake takes too
long instead of abruptly closing the session
* The Base32 decoder now accepts lower case input, and also will
attempt to correct commonly mistyped characters (0,1,8)
* Fixed a bug which would cause rare assertion when using obfs2
* ScrambleSuit session ticket handshakes vs some of the bridges out
there will fail (not a obfsclient bug). I believe the bridge that
phw posted to tor-talk is running updated code with this issue fixed.
Assuming nothing is broken, this will most likely become v0.0.1, though
I may end up disabling Session Ticket handshakes.
Questions, comments, feedback appreciated!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the tor-dev