[tor-dev] [weather-rewrite] Update on hourly-script

Oliver Baumann baumanno at cip.ifi.lmu.de
Sat Mar 1 19:26:57 UTC 2014

Hi,

I second Abhiram's opinion, let's see if this comes in handy. Thanks for the
tip, anyway!
Lukas, if you're interested, we generally meet in #tor-dev Wednesdays, 18:00
UTC. Come join in if you want to, we generally talk about what we worked on and
what the next steps are. Feel free to contribute!

Cheers,
Oliver