[tor-dev] Request to expunge project 'torsocks' on Google Code

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Sat Mar 1 03:19:39 UTC 2014

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 02:06:25PM +0100, Jeroen Massar wrote:
> On 2014-02-26 13:46, Jacob Appelbaum wrote:
> > I think this is a fine idea - if no one objects, I'll purge it.
>
> No objection per-se, but a recommendation/check-up:

Sounds great to me -- disabling it seems like the best option, along
with (if doable) marking it as "moved to the new url". As Jeroen says,
we don't want somebody showing up and starting a google code project
called torsocks.

(I just found myself trying to help somebody on #tor with torsocks,
and it was totally not clear to me where torsocks actually lives today.)

Thanks!
--Roger