[tor-dev] [weather-rewrite] Update on hourly-script

Lukas Erlacher tor at lerlacher.de
Sat Mar 1 02:46:42 UTC 2014

Hello,

I've been following the tor rewrite for a while. While I don't currently see where I could directly help out with code, I have the following hint: Celery[1] is a task/queue management system that has excellent django integration and can be used to solve the "how to perform the hourly query" question mentioned on the github page.

Best regards,
Luke

[1] http://celery.readthedocs.org/en/latest/django/first-steps-with-django.html