[tor-dev] I have a group at internet archive that are, interested in buying a lot of OnionPi's

Rémi remi.py at yandex.com
Sun Jun 29 15:18:28 UTC 2014

Roger wrote:
> And the onionpi boxes don't have enough cpu to be a useful relay.

I'm not sure what the definition of 'useful relay' is, but I am running
an exit relay with 900KB/s and between 1000-1500 consensus weight. This
is the limit for the pi, but definitively above the 100KB/s I read
somewhere else. Also, although I know it is nowhere near decent
security, I do get a warm feeling from the fact that all my non-tor home
traffic gets mixed/emitted along with tor exit traffic.

I'm not running an onionpi because I prefer TorBrowser for all the good
reasons, but the pi makes a nice little relay I think.

R.