[tor-dev] I have a group at internet archive that are interested in buying a lot of OnionPi's

Moritz Bartl moritz at torservers.net
Sat Jun 28 20:11:24 UTC 2014

On 06/27/2014 09:44 PM, Virgil Griffith wrote:
> What is the current state of the art on this, and if it is ready for
> larger deployment want to buy about 50-100 of them.

In my eyes, an access point that has a captive portal that teaches
people about Tor and facilitates the download of Tor Browser etc is much
better than transparent proxying. There's been discussions around that
regularly on tor-talk, recently again on libtech. You might remember the
prototype at the last dev meeting that hosts a bridge and announces the
bridge address via DHCP as well (iirc).

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/