[tor-dev] Reminder: tor dev meeting this (and every) Wednesday, 1900 UTC

Nick Mathewson nickm at torproject.org
Tue Jun 17 14:31:33 UTC 2014

Hi, all!

Here's your regular reminder for the weekly IRC meeting for people
working on the program "tor".  (This won't cover all the other
programs developed under the Tor umbrella.)

The next meeting time will be:

     Wednesday June 18, 19:00 UTC.

(That's 3pm EDT and 12:00 noon PDT.)

As usual, we'll do it on the #tor-dev IRC channel.

I've seen a drop-off in the number of people coming since I stopped
sending these out weekly, so I'm sending them again for a while.

Among other stuff, I expect we'll be looking at tickets for 0.2.6.x.

cheers,
--
Nick Mathewson