[tor-dev] Proposal for improving social incentives for relay operators

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 09:41:55 UTC 2014

The "torcoin" idea is SUSPICIOUS (and makes me think of a thousand
conspiracy theories).
What is "torcoin"? How can I most effectively and systematically
completely destroy this idea?
The good news is that we don't need it, it's not endorsed by the Tor
Project... and it'll never work.
The non-financial-incentivizing ideas in your post sound OK... perhaps
a bit unnecessary.

Sincerely,

David