[tor-dev] Pluggable Transport Combiner Status Report 1
quinnjarr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 23:34:28 UTC 2014
I'm the GSoC student working on the the Pluggable Transport Combiner.
So here's what I've been working on:
- I added in a configuration class and file reader to obfs-flashproxy
- The obfs-flashproxy client can now launch any number of transports in
- It chains together the pluggable transports with SOCKS servers
What I'll be working on next:
- Documentation on the design
- Making the combiner intercept the first tor connection instead of
recieving the first pt's output as it does now
- Testing authenticated transports.
If you've got any questions or comments shoot me an email!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tor-dev