[tor-dev] Pluggable Transport Combiner Status Report 1

quinn jarrell quinnjarr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 23:34:28 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,
I'm the GSoC student working on the the Pluggable Transport Combiner.

So here's what I've been working on:

   - I added in a configuration class and file reader to obfs-flashproxy
   client.
   - The obfs-flashproxy client can now launch any number of transports in
   a row.
      - It chains together the pluggable transports with SOCKS servers

What I'll be working on next:

   - Documentation on the design
   - Making the combiner intercept the first tor connection instead of
   recieving the first pt's output as it does now
   - Testing authenticated transports.

If you've got any questions or comments shoot me an email!

Quinn Jarrell