[tor-dev] Working on a Globe Fork

William Papper william at papper.me
Tue Jul 29 21:20:12 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I'm a freelance web designer and developer, and I'm working on a fork of
Globe after seeing the recent blog post
<https://blog.torproject.org/blog/looking-front-end-web-developers-network-status-websites-atlas-and-globe>

on the Tor Project's website. Since none of the other forks have any
changes or are actively maintained, I created a fork on GitHub here
<https://github.com/wpapper/globe>

.

I'm going to start by improving the responsive aspects of the design, and
also clean up some unclear design decisions (e.g. Changing to something
more descriptive than "keyword" for the search box and removing some
redundant UI elements). I'll be making GitHub issues for the changes that
need to be made. Anyone else can add any issues they see there. If you'd
like to help contribute, just take on an issue and submit a pull request.
Of course, let me know if you have any comments or suggestions.

Sincerely,
Will Papper