[tor-dev] Email Bridge Distributor Interactive Commands

harmony harmony01 at riseup.net
Thu Jul 24 16:16:44 UTC 2014

Nima Fatemi <nima at riseup.net>:

> I think "bridges" works just fine for "vanilla bridges" and I want to
> take the opportunity to +1 Philipp's idea on looking for keywords
> instead of commands, regardless of how they're phrased.

Help desk frequently sees bridge keywords in other
(supported/unsupported) languages, like 'pol' and 'spisok mostov', that
were obviously intended for the BridgeDB mailer. I think 'pol' should
return obfs3 bridges (for Iranians), not sure about other defaults.

Does this sound like a useful thing to do?