[tor-dev] hidden service involvement in external program

Tomas Bortoli tomasbortoli at hotmail.it
Sun Jul 20 14:34:16 UTC 2014

Hi all, I want to develop a program that connects to a hidden server through tor. This is my problem: how can i establish a connection to the server from the client? I read the hidden service protocol, but i need a usable implementation of it. So i was looking in stem but seems it doesn't provide this functionality, i'm wrong?
Anyone have an idea of how can i achieve a solution?? any library already implemented?

Thanks!