[tor-dev] Orbot & Orfox - GSoC bi-weekly report 4

Nathan Freitas nathan at freitas.net
Fri Jul 18 13:51:27 UTC 2014

On July 18, 2014 9:21:04 AM EDT, Georg Koppen <gk at torproject.org> wrote:
>Amogh Pradeep:
>> Status Report 4
>> July 18th, 2014.
>>
>> Things I am working on:
>>
>> 1)Setting up repos and building:
>> After having built fennec, we have now started to try to get it built
>> on the jenkins server. Hopefully we will be successful and will be
>> able to push out a version of the browser soon.

... and by Jenkins server, he means the Guardian Project build server, which is our internal nightlies/CI machine not on the public web.

>> 2)DNS leak plugging:
>> According to dnsleaktest.com , there seems to be a dnsleak in the
>> current fennec browser that we've made, working on trying to plug
>> this. Suggestions welcome!
>
>Who's "we" here? Is there a bug anywhere one can follow?

Amogh and I for now.

https://github.com/amoghbl1/Orfox

https://github.com/amoghbl1/Orfox/issues/1

We have a tracker on dev.guardianproject.info as well but for now just using GH.

+n