[tor-dev] Syboa: gui desktop tor monitor

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Thu Jul 17 15:12:03 UTC 2014

Hi Sean, this is awesome! Tor's in desperate need of a nice, intuitive
UI (especially for power users now that Vidalia's no longer around by
default).

I've added Syboa to Stem's examples page. Generally tossing code over
a wall doesn't fare well (projects only thrive with a dedicated
maintainer), but fingers crossed that you'll be able to come back to
this later.

Cheers! -Damian