[tor-dev] Revised Relay Descriptor Fields proposal

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) lists at infosecurity.ch
Fri Jul 4 11:52:17 UTC 2014

This extension could be very useful for the Tor2web project, in order to
easily introduce "directory" functionalities for join/leave/networking
capabilities as per https://github.com/globaleaks/Tor2web-3.0/issues/41 .

That would be *amazing* .

I'm going to bring Italian Grappa with express-shipping as an alchoolic
incentive to anyone that love to make it real! :-)

--
Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)
HERMES - Center for Transparency and Digital Human Rights