[tor-dev] SENDME cells

Gareth Owen gareth.owen at port.ac.uk
Thu Jul 3 10:36:03 UTC 2014

Just to answer my own question for any others.

I've played around with it a for a few days and it seems the intermediate
ORs don't maintain windows, it's only the edge nodes, maintaining a
circuit, and individual stream windows.

Hope someone can update the spec to be clearer on this to save others the
effort.  The offending sentence is:

*"The OP behaves identically, except that it must track a packaging window
and a delivery window for every OR in the circuit."*

Best
Gareth

--
Dr Gareth Owen
Senior Lecturer
School of Computing, University of Portsmouth

Tel: 02392 846423
Web: ghowen.me