[tor-dev] Am I looking at the right spec for pluggable transports?

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 03:08:22 UTC 2014

I think a good place to start would be to use the obfsproxy python api...
but of course you could create a PT without this api.

Here the unofficial tor PT wiki page:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/PluggableTransports

Here you can look at example code of various PTs. Some use the python
obfsproxy api and some don't.