[tor-dev] Tor-Weather-Rewrite Progress

Oliver Baumann baumanno at cip.ifi.lmu.de
Wed Jan 29 14:35:38 UTC 2014

Hi Abhiram,

cool, that sounds nice. For the time being, I just query Onionoo directly and
work on the returned data. Once your helper is ready, I'll look whether it
makes sense to integrate your work, or just port everything to Django.

@all: maybe you want to check out
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/10697#comment:2 , I linked to
the Repository containing my current code.

Also, a short reminder: we're meeting in #tor-dev at 19:00 CET today.

Cheers, Oliver