[tor-dev] (Draft) Proposal 224: Next-Generation Hidden Services in Tor

Nick Mathewson nickm at alum.mit.edu
Tue Jan 21 19:46:21 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 11:22 AM, George Kadianakis
<desnacked at riseup.net> wrote:
> Here are three small patches for rend-spec-ng. The first one tries to
> (hopefully) clarify how offline keys work, the second fixes a small
> typo in KEYBLIND, the third one clarifies how the rendezvous cookie is
> passed to the HS.

Applied, I hope.

FYI, this proposal is now maintained in the maniline torspec repo as
proposals/224-rend-spec-ng.txt , so I had to re-do the
0001-Clarify-a-bit and 0001-Fix-small-typo patches.  I think that the
one about RENDEZVOUS_COOKIE was already applied.

peace,
--
Nick