[tor-dev] Allowing NAT for relay/exit nodes - Bootstrap file size

Ximin Luo infinity0 at torproject.org
Mon Jan 20 20:45:56 UTC 2014

This would be a nice-to-have, but not a priority for Tor. OTOH, that functionality is more vital for i2p, who are exploring the idea of integrating into Tor's PT system:

Also, right now, no PT servers can actually traverse NAT. In the future, we plan to add WebRTC capability to flashproxy, which will include NAT traversal:

If you want to see it done faster, feel free to help us/them out, or find someone where I can apply for funding for it.

--
GPG: 4096R/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
git://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git