[tor-dev] Projects to combat/defeat data correlation

Ximin Luo infinity0 at gmx.com
Thu Jan 16 19:20:35 UTC 2014

> I imagine the anonymity set would be much smaller for these combined
> transports... fewer people using them.

In my understanding, the anonymity set doesn't apply to use of PTs since this is only at the entry side. The exit side does not know[1] what PT the originator is using, so is unable to use that information to de-anonymise.

[1] at least, in theory should not know, perhaps someone can check there are no side-channels? would be pretty scary if exit could work out that originator is using PTs.