[tor-dev] Projects to combat/defeat data correlation

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 18:12:47 UTC 2014

In that case would it then look like zero in $(organizational unit of
harvard) using tor and
one in $(organizational unit of harvard) using scramble suit?

I like the idea of the tor pluggable transport combiner... wherein we
could wrap a pseudo-random appearing obfuscation protocol (such as
obfs3, scramblesuit etc) in a white listed obfuscation protocol such
as http?, sshrproxy, hexchat etc.

I imagine the anonymity set would be much smaller for these combined
transports... fewer people using them.