[tor-dev] Projects to combat/defeat data correlation

Malard Joel malardj2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 16:53:59 UTC 2014

Sounds like a challenging problem, good luck.

In the case of the Harvard exam, the administration may have used some meta data that may not be under your control,  listing out all student taking an exam that day, asking teachers for a shortlist of their class jerks and clowns, checking for repeat offenders, finding which ones had downloaded TOR software, asking frat buddies and classmates. Someone willing to send a bomb threat just to avoid an exam may be more likely to brag after the fact, etc.

Cheers,

Joel