[tor-dev] Anyone wanting to write some Weather-tight code?

Ravi Chandra Padmala neena at neena.at
Tue Jan 14 19:38:28 UTC 2014

Hello Norbert,

On 14/01/2014 15:22, Karsten Loesing wrote:
> - Norbert, how about you start writing the daily script as a
> stand-alone
> Python script that doesn't send out emails nor interact with a database
> yet?  This first version of the script could simply print out which
> relay operators should be offered a t-shirt.

I was working a version of this script which checks if a relay deserves
tshirt. It was working fine before I started refactoring it. I never got
around to finishing the refactor, and I may not be able to contribute to
the weather rewrite.

The code might throw up an error in it's current state, but, I'm
attaching
it anyway with the hope that you find it useful.

Please use the code in whichever way you please, if it's helpful at all.

--
Regards,
neena