[tor-dev] Anyone wanting to write some Weather-tight code?

Nufuk tor at nufuk.com
Sun Jan 12 12:44:44 UTC 2014

Hi,

to make something this morning I made a fast and for sure not 100%
correct design. But it describes roughly what I understood, the program
should do and how. I made it with "Dia" open source OmniGraffle
alternative.  The link is on the wiki page and I hope we can use this as
a first base to distribute the work packages and to discuss open topics.
How to add properly files to the wiki?
But the best is if you take a quick look.

Kind regards

Norbert