[tor-dev] Anyone wanting to write some Weather-tight code?

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Fri Jan 10 08:22:16 UTC 2014

On 1/9/14 8:02 PM, Nufuk wrote:
> Hi Karsten,
>
> this projects seems cool and I would like to participate in this
> project. But I am new to the TOR environment (this was my new years
> resolution after I heared the Applebaum Keynote from the 29C3, so I am
> only 1 year late).
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Norbert

Hi Norbert,

awesome, the more the merrier!  Glad to hear that you want to help!

I just created a wiki page for the Weather rewrite, so that we can
coordinate efforts and avoid duplicating work.  Want to add yourself to
the list of contributors?

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/weather-in-2014

Abhiram, want to add yourself to that wiki page, too?

All the best,
Karsten