[tor-dev] [tor-reports] boklm's report for December 2013

Nicolas Vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Tue Jan 7 17:16:07 UTC 2014

Hi Karsten,

On Tue, 07 Jan 2014, Karsten Loesing wrote:

> Hi Nicolas,

> these two documents look like something you have put a lot of work into
> and that you're still working on.  Putting them on people.tpo has a few
> (major, IMHO) disadvantages: nobody will learn about these documents
> unless they know the exact URL, nobody will be notified when they change
> (and therefore see that you're working hard on them), there's no
> history, and when you delete them (by mistake) they're gone forever.

About deleting them by mistake and history, I'm keeping the sources in a
git repository: https://github.com/boklm/tor-automation

The reason I'm doing this is that it's convenient to be able to edit
them with a text editor when offline. But it's true that it makes them
harder to find and see that they were updated. I will look if I can
maybe push them to wiki pages using XML-RPC.

Nicolas