[tor-dev] Proposal 228: Cross-certifying identity keys with onion keys

Nick Mathewson nickm at torproject.org
Tue Feb 25 16:22:18 UTC 2014

Here's a proposal that's been kicking around on my laptop for a while.
I cleaned it up to use the revised certificate format from the revised
proposal 220.

My math and crypto claims might be incorrect here; I'm sure hoping
somebody will tell me if they are.

Filename: 228-cross-certification-onionkeys.txt
Title: Cross-certifying identity keys with onion keys