[tor-dev] obfsproxy-0.2.6: Gentoo package

George Kadianakis desnacked at riseup.net
Mon Feb 24 14:12:31 UTC 2014

Hey blueness,

just wanted to say thanks for supporting obfsproxy-0.2.6 so quickly. I
was about to send you an email, but I just noticed that
obfsproxy-0.2.6 is already in portage.

Just a small comment, the pkg_postinst() is a bit outdated since it
references the old obfs2 transport (which we are starting to
deprecate), and doesn't mention the new scramblesuit transport:
http://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/net-proxy/obfsproxy/obfsproxy-0.2.6.ebuild?view=markup

Maybe you could steal the post-install hook from the Debian packages?
You can find it here:
https://packages.debian.org/sid/obfsproxy
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/o/obfsproxy/obfsproxy_0.2.6-2.debian.tar.xz
specifically in the file README.Debian .

Thanks :)