[tor-dev] [Discussion] 5 hops rendezvous circuit design

Phill Whiteside PhillW at PhillW.net
Fri Feb 14 23:05:33 UTC 2014

Hi,

just to repeat, my VM that holds a tor relay is at your use should you wish
to test things out. It has its own ipV4 address and people from the dev
team are welcome to log into it and try things out. Just be aware that if
you kill the relay, you have to make it work again :D

https://metrics.torproject.org/relay-search.html?search=176.31.156.199

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw