[tor-dev] Looking up bridges in Globe et al. by fingerprint

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Mon Feb 10 21:42:32 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 10:09:10PM +0100, Christian wrote:
> > Christian, does this make sense to you?  Shall we move these ideas to
> > Trac tickets?
>
> Sounds good, but you don't need to create a ticket for this. I'm almost
> done with this feature.

We still like having tickets for things that are almost-done. That way
you get the satisfaction of seeing it closed when you're done, and also
there's a thing to point people to when we're talking about the thing
you did.

> p.s. for testing the unhashed bridge fingerprint search I need to know
> an unhashed bridge fingerprint. Does anyone knows where I can get one?

Mine is:
bridge CA7434F14A898C7D3427B8295A7F83446BC7F496

You could also in theory get more from bridges.torproject.org, but that
site sure is having some problems these days.

--Roger